Eyes Open Social Media offers several different products and services to suit your school, business or organisation’s needs. You can either choose from one of the following options, or you can speak with us today and we can build a program or workshop specific to your desired outcomes.
- School Programs – Our School Programs consist of information sessions and workshops that can be tailored to your school.
- Community Organisation Training – Our Community Organisation programs are run for the staff of organisations that work with families, parents, young people, people with disabilities and in aged care.
- Corporate Responsibility Workshops – Training for your staff around your social media policy, code of conduct and the company expectations. We can also help with writing and implementing the policies for your small to medium business.
- Parent/Child Workshops – Whilst a lot of our parent/child workshops are run within the school programs, Eyes Open Social Media also offer a range of publicly available workshops to assist with families who are not attached to the schools that we are visiting at the time. If a group environment doesn’t suit your needs, please feel free to contact us to find out about our personal family consultations.
- Keynote Speaking/Presentations – Our lead presenter, Tricia Munn has been speaking in public forums for the past three years on the topic of social media safety and digital footprint with a view to employment. To find out about Tricia’s keynote speeches and her availability to speak at your next event, please contact us via the contact page.
- Separation Workshops – These workshops are specifically for people who have recently or are about to separate from their partner and require help with unlinking their devices and social media accounts.