Congratulations! It’s a great decision to empower your children to keep their social media accounts secure. A clean digital footprint now leads to more options later, and your child will be safer from those who mean to do harm.
The online form of our highly successful social media workshops, include:
- the main course, includes 40-50 subjects that teach you:
- which features on social media sites hold information that could be used to harm you;
- how the features are used, that may put you at risk; and
- what you need to change to reduce the risk
- site specific “how to” lessons, that teach you:
- where to find the security settings for each feature that puts you at risk
- how to change the security; and
- the setting we suggest you apply
Note: the number of subjects in the main course that you purchase is dependent on which social media sites you include for your “how to” subjects.
DO YOU WANT……..
- To ensure that your children are surrounded by a safety net, while they learn how to process and filter risks in the digital world?
- To find a quick solution to help your children because you are busy and need to focus your energy on what you are good at?
- To understand social media so that arguments about it are less frequent?
- To protect the investment that you have made in your child’s future?
How much does the course cost?
$97 for the main course (which includes one social media site “how to”)
Plus $25 per additional social media site “how to” lessons
What social media sites does the online course cover?
Our workshop currently offers safety and security options for:
- Skype; and
On their way:
How long will the online course take to complete?
- The main course has around 1.5 hours of lessons; and
- the “how to” lessons will take you about an hour each to complete. (Facebook and Google+ closer to 1.5 hours)
Who should do this workshop?
Your whole family! We are giving the workshops to you to keep and use whenever you decide to use any of these social networking sites. As time goes on and we offer more sites, we will give you access!
Do you really understand the Facebook settings?
Have a look at the timeline and tagging settings below:
It would be reasonable to assume that if you set the first setting to “FRIENDS” and the second to “ON”, that this means that you are allowing your friends to post on your timeline, but before anyone gets to see the posts, you get to review and approve the content. Right?
CLICK HERE IF YOU AGREE (To find out if you are correct)